- Heat, like the kind from chili peppers, creates saiety as well as excitement and full flavor
- I really have no tolerance for bad food--if I'm going to save up my points to eat pizza, it better be damned good pizza
- I'm finding that I actually don't enjoy eating too much: I don't feel good afterwards
- I've lost a total of 6.8 pounds so far
- I'm able to run a 9.5 minute mile pace for a longer period of time
- My total number of daily points has been lowered by 1 point; is this WW's way of telling me they want me to lose more weight?
This really is the beginning of how I will eat the rest of my life.